- 1. A total of 87 test items are analyzed.
- 2. Using the Big Five personality traits.
- Your personality and constitution or characteristics are distributed into 5 categories: "personality", "communication", "ability", "constitution", "diet/nutrition".
Know your genes.
Know your true self!
Analysis of personality traits and talent combining aspects from genetic studies and psychological analysis, GeneLife Myself 2.0 enables you to know your true self.
- The information provided by GeneLife is not designed to independently diagnose, prevent, or treat any condition or disease as well as to ascertain the state of your health in the absence of medical and clinical information.
- Resale to a third-party is strictly prohibited.
- One kit can only allowed to be used by one person. Please purchase more kits if you would like to use it with your family.
- Shipment will take approximately three to five business days.
GeneLife Myself2.0 is here!
Kowning your true self through your genes. GeneLife Myself2.0 is a genetic test kit specialized in
analyzing personality and characteristic traits based on the latest research and development.
There are a total of 87 test items to determine trends such as personality, constitution, and characteristics.
About GeneLife Myself2.0
Genetic test kit, GeneLife MySelf2.0 from Genesis Healthcare, combines personalities/talents analysis from genetic studies and psychologic analysis from the famous Big Five personality traits. It is the only genetic service that allows you to get to know your true self.
MySelf2.0 analyzes your present state against the five elements of "sociality", "cautiousness/delicacy", "diligence", "cooperativeness", "openness/culturality" from the "environmental factors" and "genetic predisposition" perspectives. Using the outcome analyzed from answering 60 questions of the personality analysis combined with your genetic test results, you can compare how similar is your current personality compared to your natural personality.
* Please understand the analysis of environmental factor and genetic predisposition is only for comparison purposes. It is not intended to make comprehensive judgement by each result.
* Please understand in GeneLife Myself2.0, only the test items related to above five elements will be analyzed, not all test items apply to 5 elements.
GeneLife Myself2.0 features
Flow of Use
Collect the saliva at home and return the sample to us. The results will ready for you after a period of time.
Purchase GeneLife Myself2.0 from internet.
Read the consent form and user manual carefully. Keep note of necessary items. Register information on our website.
Collect saliva until the required volume.
Seal the consent form and test sample into the envelope included in the kit. Then mail that envelope to us free of shipping and handling.
After receiving the test sample and consent form, test results will be ready in about a month. We will send you an email to notify you that your results are ready. Results can be accessed from MYPAGE on the website.
About genetic test
What is gene?
Gene is a blueprint of a human.Your genes are the footprint of who you are. Humans are known to have approximately 26,000 genes. Each gene is made up of a special protein material called DNA（deoxyribonucleic acid), which translates genetic information necessary to sustain function and life. DNA is comprised of 4 amino acids/base letters; Adenine (A), Thymine (T), Guanine (G) and Cytosine( C) in sequential order. We inherit the DNA codes, or sequence, from both our parents, thus, this is why we resemble them.
What is the difference between a Gene and DNA?
If gene is the "footprint", then DNA is the "paper and ink".Gene, the footprint of life, is the paper that ink is written on. DNA, therefore, is the ink or the unique handwriting of each person.
What can I learn from genetic test?
Genetic Researchers have started to identify which genes affect the onset of lifestyle diseases.Thus, a Genetic Test will allow you to understand which diseases you are at genetic risk of developing in the future. Of the Genes that are already mapped, it is known that each individual has a 0.1% difference in the sequence. Since the genes do not change during one’s lifetime, you need to only test once. You can make better lifestyle choices based on your risk profile.
- We do not test on intractable diseases or mental illness.
- Testing for diseases such as Behcet disease, other intractable diseases, or severe phychiatric disorders will only increase the anxiety of our customer.
- About the management and storage system of genetic information.
- All test samples are managed by an ID only, instead of using customer information.
- Highest level of analysis quality.
- We operate our own laboratory and analysis center with the latest and cutting-edge analytical equipment to provide the best quality in genetic testing.
- About scientific references.
- As the leading company in genetic testing, we constantly evaluate the validity of our scientific findings and look for the best practice from different angles.
- Contribution to society.
- We are dedicated to the contribution of genetic research development.